Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Urchin Beret (from pixiebell)

I bought the pattern for the urchin beret from pixiebell on etsy. I absolutely love love love her knit hats!!! The pattern was well written and very clear! And she was more than helpful with answering any questions I had. I'd definitely recommend buying from her!

I especially love how this hat does not take a long time to knit up! Quick-knits are always a plus.

Mine did not turn out as nice as hers but it will definitely keep me warm when winter rolls around... in 6 months!!! haha!






I am absolutely horrible at taking photos from the "rear view". This is the best I could do! -_-

3 comments:

  1. So cute on you!! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a basketweave boyfriend beanie hat PDF. I don't like the color they have as the photo, but I think it would be a very cute hat in a white or pink (:

    ReplyDelete