Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Maner (from presentsknits)

I followed the pattern from presentsknits for the Maner. She has great patterns/pieces of work!!

I can't stand it when my ears are cold in the wintertime; it makes my head hurt so much when I go from the cold outdoors right into a heated room. This is the perfect thing to keep my ears super warm!

Also, I can wear this when I put my hair up (as opposed to my slouchy hats). IMO if I wear my hair up with my slouchy hats, I look weird.

Anyway, here is how it turned out:


Knit with:
  • Lion Brand Yarn: Vanna's Choice (color: chocolate)
  • US 10 circular needles (16'')
  • NOTE: I used different sized needles/yarn than called for in the original pattern; therefore, I cast on LESS stitches. I thought I wrote down how many stitches/rows I worked with my yarn... but I made this so long ago I can't find it. If I do, I will edit this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment